Trade up to the Cloud
Fast tracking your cloud initiative requires a solution that addresses the financial and technical obstacles of migrating to the cloud. Our Trade Up to the Cloud program provides our clients with a trade in for 120% of the current value of their existing data center hardware in exchange for cloud professional services credits. Relus Technologies’ cloud services team will also provide a technical foundation to educate and accelerate your cloud initiative.
Relus Technologies will provide an infrastructure assessment in order to provide an accurate valuation of legacy data center assets. A detailed estimate of AWS monthly costs will accompany the infrastructure valuation, and the findings from both assessments will be delivered in a complete TCO analysis that will inform the cloud migration project.
The Relus cloud architecture team will complete an assessment of the systems in scope for migration to the cloud and provide a high-level design document. The high-level design document will be reviewed during a day long planning and education cloud workshop (hands on labs included). At the conclusion of the workshop, Relus will provide a CloudFormation template for the setup of a single VPC (networking, security, identity management) and base Amazon Linux AMI’s aligned to the customer’s requirements.
- Comprehensive TCO analysis for AWS solution
- Detailed AWS Monthly Services Quote
- Cost Comparison to Current Hosting Solution
- Infrastructure Evaluation Assessment
- Value Current IT Assets
- Provide Quote for Trade up to the Cloud program
- Architecture Assessment and Design for VPC Foundation
- High Level AWS Architecture Design
- Full Day AWS Workshop
- Review Design Recommendations
- Review AWS Use Cases and Best Practices
- Includes Hands-On Labs
- AWS Cloud Formation Template
- Customized for Your VPC with Amazon AMI’s