Companies with open cloud positions seek talent who can define the cloud– from business requirements to the actual cloud deployments. These cloud experts may be with companies that have yet to define their path or ones that have already transformed their business with the power of public cloud computing.
So, where are your cloud architects and engineers? They are on the Relus Peeps Network! The Relus Peeps Network, one of the fastest growing online communities of public cloud computing experts, seeks to transform the public cloud talent and employer markets, bringing together cloud experts and employers in one central source. The members include current cloud experts, employers, and cloud job seekers.
- View AWS, DevOps, and Big Data opportunities
- Connect with top brands needing to complete major cloud initiatives
- Receive the latest and most relevant content on all things cloud
- Get important career information as it relates to your field
- Obtain average salaries for cloud positions to stay competitive
- Find out the most valuable skills sets in public cloud and big data
- Discover the demand for cloud, DevOps, and Big Data positions
Becoming a Member of the Relus Peeps Network
As a member of the Relus Peeps Network, you’ll have access to: